[mapguide-users] Bug in Selection polygon from PostGiS (PostgreSql)

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri May 25 10:25:13 EDT 2007

I'm sorry, I cannot test it as I don't have a postgres db.
I would like to help if you had the same problem as I did.
In my situation, most of the map would disappear after a selection was made.
That problem was fixed in the latest OGR, but that seems unrelated to
your problem.

Have you tried looking at the coordinates the viewer reports back to the
server?
Do they fit your expectations?
What happens when you use the DWF viewer?

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S