[mapguide-users] Using .RIC file

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Fri May 25 05:20:02 EDT 2007

Hello,

Currently i'm working with MGOS 1.1 and to work with raster files
(OSGEO.Gdal) I give the location of the .ECW files in the value field.
Though I was wondering how it's possible to not use this option, but by
simply defining the .RIC file as raster image.

Even though it's loading the raster image, i'm wondering if the loading
would be more rapid if I would use the .RIC file.

Anyone can help me with how to connect to the .RIC file in instead of
entering the location of the ECW files?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p10799696/vraagric.jpg