[mapguide-users] MapGuide 1.2 Beta2, Login Error

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Fri May 25 11:04:32 EDT 2007

So on my mapguide virtual dir I should change from 2.0 back to 1.1 in all
cases? Or just in the case that I have an application built on 1.1? It
sounded as though this would fix my webstudio login problem.

BTW I am just watching now because I don't have a productions mgos, I don't
have any trial left on studio and my webstudio won't allow login (plus I'm
not sure I could do much more than manage what I have already set up with
webstudio anyway), And I am not a programmer (just looking for cots
solutions (commercial off the shelf solutions). Maybe by watching some of
all you programmers will rub off on me.