[mapguide-users] MySQL Database Feature Source Cordiante System

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon May 28 13:27:08 EDT 2007

As per my previous email unless you have the new MGOS beta there is no
field to specify a coordinate system override since currently MySQL
doesn't support coordinate systems in the native schema. You can specify
the correct coordinate system in your map but you will have to zoom and
find the data to set the extent yourself.

Regards,
Dave