[mapguide-users] Unmanaged SHP File Locations

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Tue May 29 15:24:39 EDT 2007

You may get into what I was having in the sde database. When using only one
dataset with several feature classes the first feature clas loaded
determined the metadata for all the other feature classes even though each
had its own information. Mapguide just couldn't(or didn't) read past the
first information.
Brad