[mapguide-users] pure HTML interface

azpublic azpublic at bluewin.ch
Tue May 29 17:22:50 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to generate maps using MGOS for javascript and DWR disabled
browsers. I wanted to know if it was possible to create a pure HTML
interface using mapguide open source. The idea would be to generate the map
images as gif or Jpeg depending on different parameters of a regular HTML
form and then have the browser download the image normally (no Ajax)

Has anyone ever tried this ?

Thanks for helping.

Cheers

Alex