[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide Automated Tiling Engine

MaciekS msiedlaczek at techmex.com.pl
Tue May 29 18:14:21 EDT 2007

Hi Kori,

you were right. I copied dll files from bin folder and webconfig.ini to the
Tiling Engine folder and run it.
Now i'm happy - files are being generating.

If i'm not wrong, files provided with instalator of  the Tiling Engine are
dedicated for MG Open Source - my solution runs on MG Enterprise - so when I
replaced them by MGE DLLs all is OK.

I'd like to thanku you for creating this powerfull tool. Now life is easier!

Regards, Maciek :)