[mapguide-users] Unmanaged SHP File Locations

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue May 29 19:49:40 EDT 2007

On second thought...

By turning on connection pooling for the SHP provider, the server will
cache the connection so the next time it is accessed, things should be
quick.  However, the cached connection gets purged every 10 minutes
(default) or so, so if the connection has been removed from the cache,
the next person to access the resource will still have to wait... hmmm,
sounds like we should still investigate the root problem of the
slowness.

Tom