[mapguide-users] Connection problem with mysql

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Wed May 30 00:40:03 EDT 2007

Hi veer,

If you want to connect MGOS with MySQL then you will have to install MySQL
5.0 and if you use MGOS 1.1.0 then no need to configure FDO 3.2, I am
sending one libmysql.dll file you just copy on two location first C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO and C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideStudio2007\FDO.I also establish MySQL connection
using this way.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar http://www.nabble.com/file/p10867359/libmysql.dll
libmysql.dll