[mapguide-users] Can't insert feature into certain SDFs

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Thu May 31 02:09:44 EDT 2007

It's SDF3.

I created 2 versions of Test2.sdf.

version 1
This is created by FDO2FDO, copying the schema of Test.sdf.

version 2
First, I created empty SHP (Test2_org.shp) by ArcCatalog.
Next, I loaded it via Mapguide Studio into a feature source from which I
downloaded Test2_org.sdf.
Then I edited the properties ( setting autogenerated, nullable and read -
only attributes) of the Test2_org.sdf and exported it as Test2.sdf.

Regards.

Takashige Nakagawa