[mapguide-users] Web studio login issue again

SSD suja.sudhan at atkinsglobal.com
Thu May 31 06:26:04 EDT 2007

Dear All,

Newbie here. Installations went fine and I was able to use Mapguide server,
web studio and mapguide studio using the following:

Site: http://localhost/mapguide
User id: Administrator
password: admin

I created my own weblayouts and was trying to develop a .Net application as
well. Now unexpectedly I am unable to log into either web studio or mapguide
studio. However, I'm able to log into Server Administrator with the same
userid and password.

Mapguide studio throws an error saying "user id or password is invalid"
while the web studio is popping up a windows authentication dialog box as
shown in the attached image.

I can't figure out what could have gone wrong suddenly, is it some sort of
permission setting on the webserverextensions folder or anything to do with
IIS?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p10891151/login.jpg