[mapguide-users] POOL: Version, database, data files....

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 31 11:21:49 EDT 2007

1.       What is your mapguide server version?

1.2.0 beta externally,  MGE 2007 internally

2.       What is your OS?

Win2k3

3.       Autodesk Mapguide Studio or Web Studio?

ADSK

4.       What is your preffered database?

PostGIS/PostgreSQL

5.       What is your preffered data file (SDF, SHP...)?

SDF - way faster...

6.       What is your preffered image type (TIFF, JPEG...)?

ECW (or MrSID)

7.       What is your preffered viewer, DWF or AJAX?

AJAX.  Haven't even tried DWF.

8.       How many application you have developed on Mapguide?

Three.  Sort of.  Didn't actually write much code yet :)

9.       What is most annoying thing in Mapguide?

I'd have to agree with raster performance, but I'd also really like to
be able to select symbols and labels by clicking on them rather than on
their insertion point.