[mapguide-users] Problem with legend - style

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu May 31 11:25:07 EDT 2007

It looks like this has been fixed and should be in the next release.  I see
that same problem on 1.1.0, but on 1.2.0 beta 2, only a point style exists.
Which makes sense since by definition an ODBC data source can only support
point geometry.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com