[mapguide-users] security exception webconfig.ini

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 1 07:19:48 EDT 2007

That looks like the caller (IUSR or NETWORK SERVICE) is not allowed to
open the file.
Try right clicking the file and adjust permissions for the "Everyone"
user, start with "Full control".
If it works, remove it again and ajust permissions for either
IUSR_<machinename> or NETWORK_SERVICE.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S