[mapguide-users] security exception webconfig.ini

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Nov 1 09:54:17 EDT 2007

Odd, the only thing I can think of is that you are using another App
Pool in IIS.

Have you tried calling any other methods, in order to determine if the
problem is related to InitializeWebTier, or the load/use of the MapGuide
package?

The .Net dll calls a bunch of native Dll's (all those found in the "Bin"
folder),
the problem may be related to loading one of those, rather than a
problem with the WebConfig.ini.

You can try System.IO.File.Open(Server.MapPath("webConfig.ini")) to
determine if you have the correct permissions.
If you can open the file, the problem is related to the native calls,
and that can be a bit harder to debug.
You should copy the files into you own folder, and not reference the
existing path (due to IIS security restrictions).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S