[mapguide-users] Newbie: Tutorial on setting up the server

Ryan Northcott rnorthcott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:02:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

There is a front end app put out my Autodesk that is uncluded with their
MapGuide Enterprise package that also works for loading resources to their
Open Sourve version>
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=7176611&siteID=123112

You can order / download a trial that runs for 60 days.

The software is about $500 to purchase full out