[mapguide-users] newbie question about security

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 6 06:38:30 EST 2007

Hi all;
This is the second time I post about the security theme because I have no
reply yet. So, I try to elaborate my question in other words:

I wish to know how to assign a user account to a layer (or layer
definition), so that when he wish access this layer, he will be promted for
a user name and password.

The user account is created via the Mapguide Admin Tool.

I hope there is someone who could help me!