[mapguide-users] FMTilingEngine Raster

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Tue Nov 6 16:06:14 EST 2007

Ok, thanks.  I'll give it a try.

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.
p: 215.283.9444
www.mcmtrans.com
-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of George
McLean
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:49 PM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] FMTilingEngine Raster

I have a separate server that I was able to dedicate to making tiles. I
just checked the settings and it looks like on this machine I only
changed the ConnectionTimeout. I set it to 1200000 even though the
comments in the ini file state the max is 86400 ( 24 hours). I ran the
tiling engine for one zoom level for about 26 hours so I am not sure if
86400 is really a limit. This produced just over 145000 tiles. The
server is 3.00Ghz Pentium D with 1GB ram running windows 2003.

George

Berdel, Brian wrote:
> Thanks, what did you increase them too?
>
> Brian  Berdel
> McMahon Associates, Inc.
> p: 215.283.9444
> www.mcmtrans.com

c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\common\map