[mapguide-users] Security on layers or featureSource

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 7 11:26:20 EST 2007

I agree with what you're saying.

This came up at the last project steering committee, and it's clear that
this is a pain point for lots of people.  We're not sure what the
solution will be (other security-related questions came up at the same
time).  Paul has a task to create a rough cut of requirements /
solutions on the Trac wiki. Once it's up, I'll make sure that there's a
note posted here asking for feedback.

Jason