[mapguide-users] Load Procedures via a script examples?

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:41:11 EST 2007

Thanks for the tips, Bill. I have used the sample code in the Studio API help
to create such a load procedure executable. However, would it not be easier
if you could create a load procedure in Studio and then call it
programmatically? Then you could change the load procedure and the call
would still work. I don't see any calls in the Studio API that let you call
an existing load procedure this way.

Thanks.