re[mapguide-users] fresh map/layer

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 10 07:09:48 EST 2007

How to trigger map refresh without any mouse event or other events.
Mglayer.ForceRefresh() doesn't work neither mapFrame.Refresh();
The refresh action occurs at the end of page load; while I need to refresh
the map or the layer while the servlet is executing.

In other words; In my code I embed a for loop which inserts new row in a
postgis database, each time the index increased; I need to refresh the map
before increasing the index; so that the map looks as animated.

Any suggestion is welcome;
Regards.