[mapguide-users] Incompatibilty of MapGuide Studio and MGOS

Saka Royban srph124 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 12:26:29 EST 2007

Hi all.
I have installed Mapguide studio Preview also MGOS 1.2.0RC2. but when i wanna connect to site server using Mapguide Studio Preview it prompts me that it is incompaible with this version of site server.
I also tried MGOS 1.1.0 and the same result. In its pdf it has indicated that it is compatible with MGOS 1.0.0 not earlier versions (but about later versions !!!!).
what can i do now?
(One more thing: Is everything complete for making a WebGIS? I mean by having MapGuide Studio Preview i can perform all map-ready tasks for MGOS? according to what i know mapguide Studio preview is just limited by its expiration times not by its features.)
Thanks a lot

http://mail.yahoo.com