[mapguide-users] Adding marker on the fly with tooltip

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:23:02 EST 2007

Hi,

Can we modify the markersymbol.templ file to add <ToolTip></ToolTip> tag
into it?
I have try to add it but it returns me such error message.
ERROR: The new XML document is invalid.
.PHP Warning: Element W2D content check failure in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\CAN MAP
Files\layer_functions.php on line 27 PHP Fatal error: Call to a member
function SetGroup() on a non-object in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\CAN MAP
Files\layer_functions.php on line 66

any idea on how i can make it work?

Thank you

Regards,