[mapguide-users] Automating load procedures

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Nov 13 19:15:07 EST 2007

In case anyone else is having problem with that URL :)

http://www.techearth.net/scripts.php

These are pretty cool utilities Jim; I'm sure this will help lots of
folks.

I think that saying loadManual works without Studio may be a bit
misleading... You don't have to use it to create the load procedure, but
unless I'm misreading the code, Studio does need to be installed.

Jason