[mapguide-users] problem with tif files

web web at infogeo.ch
Wed Nov 14 02:38:14 EST 2007

Hello all,
I've loaded with studio 2008 and mgos 1.2 some tif file with fdo using data->new connection. It's allright, mgos display the tif file. The problem occurs the next time (or next day?!?) perhaps when the server restarted on my computer, mgos is not able to display my file, I always have to make a new procedure like above (data->new connection in studio) to make my tif file appear again. Do someone has a clue, why my connection seems to be "not persistent"??

Thanks in advance!!
Rémy