[mapguide-users] Zoom Selection Behaviour

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 15:22:58 EST 2007

Hii groups,

When i tried to use 'zoom selection' to zoom multi polygon i saw that 'zoom selection' has an inconsistency behaviour. Sometimes it zoom all of the polygon but sometimes it is only make zoom to one polygon. It seem to be 'zoom selection' only make zoom to the first polygon of multi polygon. When we have a multipolygon comprises of big polygon dan small polygon, 'zoom selection' probably will show a wrong information to user when it show only small polygon and hide another big one.
Does anyone know how to avoid this problem? I use this tool to make zoom of object listed in my query result.
By the way, Is there a way to find bounding box (or max coords and min coordinate) of certain map feature?

Trims

Ary Sucaya