[mapguide-users] Enumerating resources from Session repository

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Mon Nov 19 07:41:32 EST 2007

Is it possible to enumerate resources from a Session-based repository, using
MgServerResourceService.EnumerateResources() method?

I guess not (ServerResourceService.cpp):

if (!resource->IsRepositoryTypeOf(MgRepositoryType::Library))
    {
        throw new MgInvalidRepositoryTypeException(
            L"MgServerResourceService.EnumerateResources",
            __LINE__, __WFILE__, NULL, L"", NULL);
    }

I need to enumerate available resources found within a Session, still have
no clue how to browse down the session repository. In my understanding, each
session carries actual instances of library repository definitions
(objects). So I should be able to browse them then. I guess I'm missing
something here :-)

Regards,
Maksim Sestic