[mapguide-users] Lables on Linux server not Great

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Nov 20 10:10:01 EST 2007

If you do that, you have to watch out for the licensing of Microsoft fonts that come with Windows. As far as I know, if you have a license for Windows, you also have a license to use the fonts on other OSs, but I bet there will be some restrictions if you start publishing maps with these fonts. However, don't construe this as legal advice and check for yourself.

Traian