[mapguide-users] Printing

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Nov 20 17:34:01 EST 2007

Hah,

I had already forgotten that Jackie was working on this kind of thing in the Trac wiki.

I've done a bit of restructuring...  Would you mind trying to add a new page with your code sample to this index and let me know how it goes?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples>

You will need an OSGeo ID to edit the wiki... there's a link on the main page on how to get one of those.  You should also be able to attach a zipfile to the sample page.

If the instructions on that page are not clear (and I'm pretty sure they're not), please fix them or let me know what's missing.

Thanks!
Jason

From: Jonio, Dennis (Aviation)
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Printing

I would be glad to share my entire "Scribble" application(simple, easy markup and output  - .NET and ajax)  if there was a method for such a thing. I think many of you would see much of your code sprinkled throughout and I know that is a "nice" thing to see.