[mapguide-users] Lables on Linux server not Great

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 21 09:53:27 EST 2007

Looks like to be absolutely sure it uses the font you want on Linux, you have to:

(1) Copy the ttf file to a place where it can see it for sure (so the mgserver executable directory)
(2) In your layer definition set the font name for your labels to the name of the font you want it to use (so not Arial, but the name of the font from the rpm).

Traian