SUSPECT: RE: SUSPECT: RE: [mapguide-users] Printing

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 22 01:54:43 EST 2007

Oh, you have way too much faith :)

After running into a size limitation in our config, I ended up having to host the DLLs on my own site (which I don't mind of nobody else does)

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples/ASP.Net/ScribbleApp

Jason

From: Jonio, Dennis (Aviation)
Subject: SUSPECT: RE: SUSPECT: RE: [mapguide-users] Printing

After working through our various "virus scanner" and "router port closed" issues. Jason has the zip and has already started putting together the page for your access. It is not obvious to me how it will be accessible but I am sure he knows the way and will let us know.