[mapguide-users] Export SDF

Jim O'Leary joleary.public at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:56:44 EST 2007

I would like to take features that the user selects on the map, create a new
feature source based on those features, and make them available to the user
as a downloadable SDF file. I know that MapGuide does create an SDF file
when you do this, but it is written "somewhere" in the repository. Is there
a way using either the Web API or the Studio API to control where the SDF is
written so you can access it in a predictable place?

Thanks.