[mapguide-users] Print layout customization question

Marius_360 marius at openspatial.co.za
Mon Nov 26 08:35:28 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am starting to use the print layouts in mapguide open source, but I need
help on something. When I create a new print layout, I just edit the default
xml that is displayed. The problem is, there is nowhere that I can change
the position or size of the legend or the north arrow. I basically want to
display the legend on the map, and not next to it as is the default.

Does anyone have an idea as to how I can achieve this?

Regards,

Marius