[mapguide-users] Get Coordinates

Minh Quân quandx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:09:25 EST 2007

HI Jhonn Jairo Vesga Cadena
I have a solution for this problem.
You can see and try with this.
            string str2 = "";
            for (int i = 0; i < map.GetLayers().GetCount(); i++)
            {
                   MgLayer layer = (MgLayer)map.GetLayers().GetItem(i);
                    MgResourceIdentifier ad = new MgResourceIdentifier(
layer.FeatureSourceId);
                    MgSpatialContextReader spatialReader =
featureService.GetSpatialContexts(ad, true);
                    while (spatialReader.ReadNext())
                    {
                        str2 = spatialReader.GetCoordinateSystemWkt();
                    }
                    Response.Write(str2);
                    spatialReader.Close();
            }
This c# stuff work fine.
If you have any problem, don't be heritage to write to me.
Cheers,
Quandx

On 26/11/2007, Jhonn Jairo Vesga Cadena <jjvesga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, i have a map in autodesk studio 2007, and i need to solve this issue:
>
> I need to create a point begins by click on the map, when i click the
> application launch a window where i get the X and Y coordinate, the
> problem its that, how can i get that coordinate??
>
> Some ideas??
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> att: