[mapguide-users] How to Display MultiGeometry

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Tue Nov 27 06:44:24 EST 2007

Hi Zac.

Sorry for the delay with the reply.

> Are your working with a db or sdf out of interest.
> perhaps if u show us the layerdefinition you tried we can help

I'm working with SDF.
Attached is the LayerDefinition.
("%s" have to be replaced to suit for your feature source.)

I can create and insert this multigeometry:

    geometryStr = "GEOMETRYCOLLECTION(LINESTRING(-87.77 43.77, -87.76
43.77),POINT(-87.77 43.77))";

But it is not shown on the map.

 I would really appreciate it if you help me.

Regards

Takashige.