[mapguide-users] MGOS 2 build freezing on Ubuntu 7.10

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Tue Nov 27 06:57:38 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm working through the instructions on the wiki for installing mgos on
ubuntu 7.10, and getting most of the way through the build (to the final
make in fact), and it gets some way through the build then seems to stop
responding. No errors, just stops. I left it overnight in case it was just
slow, but it didn't progress. I'm building  this in a vm and the hard disk
icon seems to suggest there's disk activity but nothing's happening...

I'm having trouble transferring the log file off my vm at the moment, but it
seems to be freezing in the services/rendering section, if that's any help.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

All the best

Jo