[mapguide-users] Mapguide V 2.0

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 28 15:09:06 EST 2007

The php-cgi extension on the mapagent is for the index.html pages which seem to have a problem with the isapi on some API. Although I'm not clear on a .NET install using PHP for the pages.

Aside from "allowing" the php extension you also have to enable the .NET one as well if you haven't already.

There is a defect logged against MapGuide Enterprise on this already so I'm thinking it may also fix open source.

Dave