[mapguide-users] MGOS 2 build freezing on Ubuntu 7.10

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 28 19:20:38 EST 2007

I don't think I've done anything differently than the 7.10 wiki page
specifies; I was confirming and editing as I went along and I've done it
twice from scratch now (but not back to bare-bones for installed
packages).  I do have OpenSSH server installed, but I think that's it?
I am running a different version of VMWare than you (6.0.1b55017).

I'll see if I can find time to do the whole thing from OS level sometime
this week.  Building FDO and MapGuide on this VM takes a _long_ time
though. :)

Jason