[mapguide-users] Using MrSID GDAL raster provider with Linux

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Oct 1 13:29:14 EDT 2007

Hi Jonathon,

I haven't done this myself, but you might find some useful information
for building GDAL with ECW/SID support on this page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints

The version of GDAL used by the current FDO provider is available here:

http://svn.osgeo.org/fdocore/branches/3.2.3/Thirdparty/GDAL1.3/

(and is likely also included in the tar that you're building from?)

Jason