[mapguide-users] OSGeo could not be found. ERROR

ales6 ales6 at email.si
Tue Oct 2 03:30:31 EDT 2007

I checked. I have ASP 2.0 on all virtual folders and default authentication
"Windows"
I get this error also if I try to compile C# project including OSGeo
namespace.

Error 2     The type or namespace name 'OSGeo' could not be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\mapguide\DOTNETVIEWERSAMPLE\UTILITYFUNCTIONS.ASPX     21