[mapguide-users] MapGuide Automated Tiling Engine 1.2

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Wed Oct 3 07:18:06 EDT 2007

Hi Kori,

I'm experiencing problems with FacilitiesMap Tiling Engine 1.2.0. Here's my
testing configuration:

- Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003

The error being reported: "Unable to connect to MapGuide".

I went through all necessary steps, as explained in PDF file:

1) Copying webconfig.ini file from ..\WebServerExtensions\www folder to
FmTilingEngine folder.
2) Setting up FmTilingEngine.exe.config file to work with MGE 2008 service.
3) Copying DLL files from ..\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\bin folder
to FmTilingEngine folder.
4) Running FmTilingEngine via command line using: FmTilingEngine -u
Administrator -p admin -m BaseMap -l

Please find attached FmTilingEngine.exe.config and webconfig.ini files.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13016860/FmTilingEngine.exe.config
FmTilingEngine.exe.config