[mapguide-users] Exmple of Gdal index xml

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 4 13:01:06 EDT 2007

Hi Gary,

It should work regardless.  PHP is always installed for use by mapadmin,
unless you've done some manual work to uninstall it.  The original
version of the app counted on the PHP web viewer config file, but I
believe that I worked around this for the current version so that it
should work if you're using the aspx viewer.  If you try it and run into
problems, please let me know.

Jason