[mapguide-users] Exmple of Gdal index xml

Gary Morin gary.morin at keygis.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 17:25:52 EDT 2007

Hi Jason

I have it working now (to a degree, I will place another question to list).

To cut to the chase it tuns out I had slghtly ealier version of the gdal
drivers even though I had installed the released version on MG 1.2.

After I installed MG 1.2 I installed the ecw and mrsid gdal plug in, but I
did it wrong using an old patch. So I foumd the corrisponding gdal drivers
on another machine and copied then over. That machine was running 1.2 RC 2
not the full release.

Thank you for your help it is much appricedted.

Gary