[mapguide-users] How to get programmatically a point coordinates?

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 15 09:54:53 EDT 2007

I need a java code sample to make the task easier?
I am tryin to follow a php sample, but I encounter difficulties to write it
in java.
Can you please translate this code into java. Thank you in advance.

$markup = array();
$resourceID = new MgResourceIdentifier("Library://exple/");
$byteReader = $resourceService->EnumerateResources($resourceID, 1,
"LayerDefinition");
$resourceListXML = $byteReader->ToString();
$doc = DOMDocument::loadXML($resourceListXML);
$nodeList = $doc->getElementsByTagName('ResourceId');
foreach ($nodeList as $node)
{
$resourceId = new MgResourceIdentifier($node->nodeValue);
$markup[$resourceId->ToString()] = $resourceId->GetName();