[mapguide-users] Databases PostGIS/ ArcSDE / Oracle spatial

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed Oct 17 15:04:42 EDT 2007

Hey Jason,
I appreciate the quick response! For now I will only be accessing via
mapguide and ado.net

2008 will not be released until February 27th...And my deadline is a lot
sooner that to complete this project.

For the most part I will only need to perform simple updates, and
reporting for now via asp.net and sql 2005 reporting.  I think I may
give MsSqlSpatial a try and see how it pans out.  Then hopefully it may
be an easy migration to 2008 in the spring...

Thanks,

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.
p: 215.283.9444