[mapguide-users] mgserver external ipaddress

alucas alucas at srtec.com
Wed Oct 17 16:12:06 EDT 2007

Hello,

Is possible to have webserverextensions installed in localhost, and the
mgserver remotely in another server and another network?

For example, I need to access from my personal laptop with
webserverextensions installed in localhost to a mgserver installed in the
office. Is only neccessary to change in webconfig.ini the ipaddress
127.0.0.1 for the isp ipaddress of my office, and then open in the
router/firewalls ports:2810 -2812 doing NAT to the server address?
I'm testing this solution, but don't work for me...
Thanks in advance.
PD: Sorry for my english