[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0...

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Thu Oct 18 15:26:21 EDT 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:53:31 -0700, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca>
wrote:

> We're looking at a beta release of MGOS 2.0 fairly soon.  As part of
> this beta cycle, there are limited resources for fixing outstanding
> bugs.  If there is a particular bug that is critical enough that it is
> preventing you from implementing MGOS 1.2, please reply to this message
> with the rationale for the "criticality" of this bug, and a link to it
> in our Trac instance.

I don't see our current hot-button issue in the list, so I'm guessing that
none of us who've discussed on it on this list actually entered it in
Trac: it is not possible to filter a layer based on data from a joined
table.

It is there now: <URL: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/292 >.

--
James Card