[mapguide-users] mgserver ... going nuts

didit.s banuardi.n didithoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:54:38 EDT 2007

yes Andy, i' m sure now it's the corrupt Repository folder.
after repairing the MG server and web server extension didn't gave better
result, then i start to uninstall and reinstall the MG server.

note that uninstalling the MG server did not delete Repository folder
install the MG server without deleting the "repository" folder still  make
service run at 100 percent cpu resources.
so, I'm sure that the repository folder cause all this trouble.

after installing the MG server with clean Repository folder... the service
run smoothly now.

btw, I'm using Virtual Server 2005, win 2003 sp1, ASP.NET, and  IIS

--
br,
didit

On 10/18/07, Maciej Skorczewski <maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl> wrote:

> PHP/JAVA or .NET ?
> what server did you use?
>
> i use PHP+Apache on Win 2003 server and it work fine...
>
> didit.s banuardi.n pisze:
> > hi all,
> > I'm using MGOS 1.2 on win 2003 now,
> > suddenly the  mgserver service   'eat' all my cpu resource....
> >
> > ok, now i have to reboot/shutdown  the  server... and start again
> > the mgservice  set to run at firs boot,
> > i think rebooting/shutdown the machine will solve my problem..
> > but...surprisingly the service still eat the cpu resouce at 98/99
> percent,
> > i have to shut  down the service through task manager.
> >
> > restart the service or restart the machine seem doesn't fix the problem
> >
> > any solution/advice ... please...
> >
> > thankyou
> > --
> > br,
> > didit
> > gis dev
> > ID

> pozdrawiam,
>
> Maciej Skórczewski
>
> PROCAD SA
> Autodesk Authorized Value Added Reseller
> www.procad.pl

br,
didit