[mapguide-users] Newbie Questions

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Oct 23 07:29:22 EDT 2007

You can bump the number of connections on Win XP to 40:
http://weblogs.asp.net/cazzu/archive/2003/10/10/31476.aspx

If the MapAdmin is giving error 500, it is usually PHP related.
Check that the correct path for the php.exe is configured in IIS,
and also check that the temp directory from php.ini is writeable by the
IIS account.

On rare occasions, the "500" errors make it into the system eventlog,
and further information may be found there.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S