[mapguide-users] no selection possible

btenbroeck btenbroeck at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 09:57:01 EDT 2007

I have the same issue using the Autodesk provider for SQL Server in MGE 2008.
Less than 300 objects (50 after filter). Happens in both viewers.

Hi,
I was going to ask this list the same - I have a map displaying about
15-20 000 features within 10-15 layers and selection is not possible
until I reduce the number of visible features. It does not depend on
number of layers. My data is in SDF format. I suspect some limitation in
the viewer
I have Mapguide 1.2 installed